Maeve has been working in private practice as a Reflexologist, Acupuncturist, Massage Therapist and Craniosacral Therapist for over 20 years. During this time the mind and body connection had become more and more evident to her and she realised that they cannot be separated. This encouraged her to further her studies and to qualify as a counsellor and psychotherapist in 2011.
Maeve works with many issues including anxiety, depression, loss, grief and self-harm. She knows it takes great courage to ask for help as counselling can feel a little challenging and uncomfortable at times, but this is normal. Maeve hopes to create a safe, non-judgmental space where you can be your real self. She wants you to know you're not alone and she is here to listen.
- Also known as tapping, which can help ease overwhelming feelings held in our body.
- Another way of expressing our feelings that we just don't have words for.
- Helps us to connect with our body when we get stuck in our head.
- Working in the here and now.
- Using simple meditations to help quieten our minds